Just tell me the truth

I understand that people are busy. I understand that people who run their own businesses are really busy. And crafters who run their own businesses are really, really busy. If you are busy and can't get the item I ordered to the post right away, I understand. I don't mind. But at least send me an email and let me know you are busy and that shipping will be delayed.

And then when I contact you and ask about the status and you say you have been busy and that you are going to mail it first thing tomorrow morning, please do. Don't wait four more days before mailing it. Because I will find out. It will be obvious that you didn't send it "first thing tomorrow morning" when it takes another week to arrive.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. well don't hold back .... tell us how you really feel

    ReplyDelete