A little explanation

I know that my last post made it seem like I don't enjoy living in Utah and that I'm intolerant to the beliefs of others.

For the record, I love living in Utah. It really is a great state with a lot of opportunities.

I am very tolerant of others. Even when I disagree, I typically keep my opinions to myself. I'm of the belief that I'm probably not going to change your mind and you are likely not going to change mine so let's agree to disagree. I don't know if that is a function of my tolerance or a side effect of my shyness. I typically don't point out wacky beliefs (or my perception that others beliefs are wacky). Usually my dialogue is internal, in this regard, and I don't publicly point out the faults of others.

So to the thousands of people who read my last post and were offended, I'm not sorry that I have this view. However, perhaps I should have been a little more sensitive when voicing my opinion. I will keep that in mind for next time.


Oh, Happy Day.

1 comment: