They made me cry

So yesterday was Mother's Day and to all you moms out there who have nothing better to do with your time than to read this pathetic blog (I swear one day it will be great), Happy Belated Mother's Day!

My day was wonderful.  At school, my daughter painted a birdhouse that she surprised me with.  Hubby and she made me breakfast in bed and later in the day they made me cry with a video they put together.  It was an amalgamation of home video with overlays over Lo saying, "I love you because...."  It had me crying, in a good way.  I'm beginning to tear up just thinking about it.

For those of you who know us, this past year has been exceptionally difficult for our family.  I know yesterday marked the start of something amazing.  

1 comment:

  1. You are more than worth it. You are an amazing mother and our daughter is lucky.

    ReplyDelete